Weisser Distributing is growing fast. Ranked 3 years in a row on the INC 5000 list of fastest growing businesses, Weisser Distributing has surpassed growth goals the last five years and anticipates continued expansion in the years to come. So, we need awesome people that can help us keep up! We are looking to add motivated, self-starters to our phenomenal team. With 13,000 unique SKU's from over 300 suppliers, Weisser Distributing connects THOUSANDS of great products with HUNDREDS of amazing customers every day. With a reputation for putting our customer first, we are looking to expand our team in order to continue providing the same exceptional customer experience we are known for.
What we want you to know about this position
We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to help ensure that all financial responsibilities are being addressed including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and account reconciliation.
What we want you to do
- Conduct accounts payable tasks such as data entry, taking discounts, obtaining approvals for non-PO expenses, and making payments.
- Assists in accounts receivable tasks such as deposits, printing statements, answering questions, resale certificates, and cash counting.
- Assists in account reconciliations as needed.
- Assists in reception and phone answering duties as necessary.
What you need to land the job
- Advanced education in Accounting or Business beneficial
- Previous AP experience necessary
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel
- Reasoning and Judgement
- High Level of Mathematical Ability
- HIgh Level of Written and Verbal Skills
- Ability to Navigate Software and Programs Efficiently
What you get out of the deal
-An amazing, family based company that is committed to its employees
-A fun, fast-paced culture that will leave you feeling motivated to work
-Supervisors that support you and work with you
-Flexible work schedule to match your lifestyle
-Highly competitive salaries that are above average
-Lunch provided for staff every Monday to get the week started right and Buffalo Wild Wings lunches provided twice a month.
-Free snacks and coffee to keep you energized and happy
-10% above cost purchases of our awesome products
About Weisser Distributing
Weisser Distributing is a family-owned company out of Tea, South Dakota that sells automotive supplies and tools across the Midwest. Started out of a home garage 37 years ago, Weisser Distributing began with owner Robert Weisser going shop-to-shop within a two-hour radius of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, touting and promoting the latest, high-quality products in the automotive industry—a tradition Weisser Distributing still continues. For nearly four decades Weisser Distributing has built as strong local following as well as lasting relationships with leaders in auto body and manufacturing. With our focus centered on providing exceptional customer service, Weisser Distributing’s family-based business model has helped them grow and flourish into one of the Midwest’s largest wholesalers of auto body supplies and tools.
Job Type: Full-time
High school or equivalent
Post-secondary education beneficial
A fast-paced and rewarding place to work!