Weisser Distributing is looking to add motivated self-starters to our phenomenal team. Weisser is an amazing, family-based company that is committed to its employees - a fun, fast-paced culture that will leave you feeling motivated to work. We have been ranked for the past three years on the INC 5000 list of fastest growing businesses in the nation. Weisser Distributing is a great place to work; we focus on working efficiently but also having a good time. We are only interested in hiring people that love what they do and love coming to work.
The Return/Clearance Assistant manages the flow of returns that come back from Amazon and customers. They will test and relist resellable products. This position is also in charge of handling warranties with vendors and assisting walk-in customers as needed.
Some of the tasks that you’ll perform on a daily basis include, but are not limited to:
- Examine and test all returned products
- Create listings and photograph items for sale on Ebay, Craigslist, Facebook, etc.
- Manage defective product returns for warranty to vendors
- Maintain accurate defect sheet
Take a look at some qualities we feel are important
- A motivated, self-starter with a passion for numbers and selling online
- A team centered mindset that will fit into our company culture
- Proficient with Windows operating systems, Internet Research, Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Excellent grammar skills - able to spell accurately and write concise yet detailed listings
- Proofread and edit product descriptions and information
- Working knowledge of tools and their use
- Have experience SELLING on eBay and Amazon is a bonus!
-One year of selling on Ebay
- One year of customer service experience
- Strong computer skills including Excel
This is a Monday through Friday schedule working 40 hours per week between 8 am and 5 pm
A fast-paced and rewarding place to work!