Weisser Distributing is looking to add motivated self-starters to our phenomenal team. Weisser is an amazing, family-based company that is committed to its employees - a fun, fast-paced culture that will leave you feeling motivated to work. We have been ranked for the past three years on the INC 5000 list of fastest growing businesses in the nation. Weisser Distributing is a great place to work; we focus on working efficiently but also having a good time. We are only interested in hiring people that love what they do and love coming to work.
As a Data Analyst you will assist in the management of the company reporting of brands and inventory.
Some of the tasks that you’ll perform on a daily basis include, but are not limited to:
- Generate reports that optimize brand, inventory and executive mangement strategies.
- Provide reconciliation and maintenance for online selling channels such as Amazon, eBay, Jet, Sears and Walmart.
- Assist in inventory quantity management and maintenance.
- Assist in product information maintenance.
- Provide accurate and timely information for sales teams to use to gauge efficiency as well as reorder effectively.
- Pinpoint trends that can be used to increase turns, increase profit and decrease inefficiencies.
Take a look at some qualities we feel are important
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Mastery of general business accounting principles.
- A motivated, self-starter with a passion for getting the best deal possible.
- A team centered mindset that will fit into our company culture.
- Proficient with Windows operating systems, Internet Research, Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Desire to find a way to the get the job done, especially under adversity
- Ability to introduce new, original ideas about the future of your position, department and the company
- Willing to take full accountability for your own actions and be dedicated to your work
- Confident in your decisions and willing to back them up
-Bathelor's degree in a business or technical discipline
- Previous experience with data manipulation
- Strong computer skills including Excel
A fast-paced and rewarding place to work!