E-commerce Sales Assistant
Weisser Distributing is looking to add motivated self-starters to our phenomenal team. Weisser is an amazing, family-based company that is committed to its employees - a fun, fast-paced culture that will leave you feeling motivated to work. We have been ranked for the past three years on the INC 5000 list of fastest growing businesses in the nation. Weisser Distributing is a great place to work; we focus on working efficiently but also having a good time. We are only interested in hiring people that love what they do and love coming to work.
We are looking for a full or part-time E-Commerce Sales Assistant, who is committed to excellence, organization, self-motivation, and is customer focused. A Sales Assistant at Weisser Distributing will be a multi-talented and beneficial member to a fast-growing department. Candidates have to be comfortable working in a constantly changing environment, be willing to voice an opinion, and strive to do what’s necessary to help grow the company. Our Sales Assistant will spend a lot of time working with inventory and spreadsheets always looking for ways to increase profit and sales. While doing these functions, it will be 100 percent mandatory that you offer ideas, opinions, solutions, and enhancements to our current and future product listings. We want you to have a voice and a vision!
Some of the tasks that you’ll perform on a daily basis include, but are not limited to:
- Create new listings for items
- Correct listing errors and inventory discrepancies
- Research slow moving inventory listings and optimize for sales growth.
- Review and act upon competitor listings, and compile information on products, tactics, and prices
Take a look at some qualities we feel are important
- A motivated, self-starter with a passion for numbers and selling online
- A team centered mindset that will fit into our company culture
- Proficient with Windows operating systems, Internet Research, Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Excellent grammar skills - able to spell accurately and write concise yet detailed listings
- Proofread and edit product descriptions and information
- Have experience SELLING on eBay and Amazon is a bonus!
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Strong computer skills including Excel
This is a Monday through Friday schedule working 35-40 hours per week between 8 am and 4 pm.
A fast-paced and rewarding place to work!